“WordPress Plugins to Help You Build Your Internet Presence.”
- From MatthewHooper.com
(Image Credit: Alessandro Paiva)
Below is a custom plugin that was developed to solve a specific problem for myself. Since it might also be useful to you, I have decided to make it available for you download.
Even though I commissioned the plugin development, I have decided to not charge for it. Instead, I have made it available here for free in exchange for a Tweet on Twitter or a Share on Facebook. If you find the plugin useful, please donate and help support future plugin development.
After Post Content Box WordPress Plugin
This plugin automatically adds additional content after a post. This content will be displayed only on your single post pages and/or by the use of a shortcode. You can use this content box as a hassle-free way to add your email opt-in box, social media buttons, ads or other information that you would like visitors to your single post pages to see.
The content will not automatically be displayed on your homepage or elsewhere on your site. However, the content can be inserted on pages or widgets through the use of a shortcode.
Share to Get
[note color="#ffffe0"]Click the button below and get the plugin for free!
Donate to help support future plugin development.
Installation Guide for WordPress Plugins[list style="check"]
- Login to the /wp-admin/ section of your WordPress website after you have downloaded the .zip containing the plugin.
- Navigate to the Plugins > Add New panel of your WordPress control panel.
- Click the Upload link at the top of the page, then click the Choose File button to upload the plugin.
- Find the location of the .zip file on your computer and click the Install Now button.
- After the plugin has been installed to your WordPress installation, click the Activate Plugin link.
Get updates on this, and future WordPress plugins, sent to your inbox!